A rebate is given to customers who purchase Gift Certificates in bulk.
Terms and conditions:
- A rebate in the form of Gift Certificate (GC) will be given to Customer purchasing at least Php20,000 worth of GCs through cash or check payment only. Any check payment with an amount greater than P50,000 is subject for management’s approval.
- Rebates mechanics will be as follows:
- Php20,000 – 0.5% rebate or Php100 worth of GC
- Php40,000 – 0.5% rebate or Php200 worth of GC
- Php50,000 to Php490,000 – 1% rebate (every increment of Php10,000)
- Php500,000 to Php990,000 – a choice of (a) 1% GC rebate (every increment of Php10,000) or (b) the featured appliance or furniture (refer to matrix)
- Php1,000,000 and above – a choice of (a) 1.5% GC rebate (every increment of Php10,000) or (b) the featured appliance or furniture (refer to matrix)
- All GC purchases paid through Credit/Debit card must reach a minimum amount of P3,000, and are not allowed to purchase GC denominations of P100. Rebates and other promotions will not be applicable.
Be a PO Guarantor and start your business with as low as P3,000 and earn interest on your money that are much higher than the bank interest rates today! With every Prince PO Card worth P500 face value sold, you earn P25 (5%) commission right away. Requirements and other terms and conditions for this program are as follows:
REQUIREMENTS FOR P.O. GUARANTORS
- P 3,000.00 – Minimum Cash Bond
- 2 valid Government-issued ID
- Barangay Clearance
- 2pcs 1×1 picture
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
For PO guarantors:
- Minimum cash bond is at Php 3,000.00
- Commision – 5% for every PO Card consumed
- Sales quota – 300% of cash bond amount to earn the highest interest bracket at the end of the year.
- Interest on Dividends:
- P 3,000 – P30,000 cash bond amount – 3% interest income
- P 30,500 – P100,000 cash bond amount – 4% interest income
- P 100,000 and above cash bond amount – 6% interest income
- Penalty – 5% surcharge for late payments based on the unpaid amount due. Guarantors are given 7 days to pay their dues without penalty starting from the date of the Statement of Account (SOA). If paid on the 8th day onwards, penalty will be computed to start on the 1st day. Advance payments are highly encouraged to claim more PO Cards!
- Card fee of Php3.00 per card.
- Check or Credit Card payment is not accepted for purchase of PO Cards.
- Conversion of unused, torn or lost PO Cards to cash is not allowed.
- Upon redemption, there is a 10% add-on only for Grocery items. NO Add-on for General Merchandise and Department Store items.
- Payment of cash bond should be in increments of Php 500.00. Check or credit card payment is not allowed.
- Partial withdrawal of cash bond is not allowed. Cash bond amount should never fall below Php 3,000.00
- Request to transfer or offset cash bond to another guarantor is not allowed. It should go thru the process of withdrawal of cash bond, then deposit it as cash bond for the other guarantor.
- Refund of cash bond will only be released 2 months after the date the letter of withdrawal was received by Accounting.
- Check for cash bond refund will be named after the guarantor, unless otherwise specified on the letter of withdrawal.
- For guarantors that are inactive or delinquent for 1 year, cash bond will be offset to outstanding account and the remaining balance will be forfeited in favor of the company.
Application and Inclusions of the Layaway Plan
- Layaway plan is open to customers, ages 18 years old and above.
- Minimum amount of the plan is Php3,000.00 per item.
- Item chosen is not subject to change. However, if item is found defective upon claiming of item, the customer may change the item or request for refund. Lead time of refund is two weeks upon receipt of request.
- Down payment is ten percent (10%) to be paid in cash upon reservation.
- In the event the customer decides to discontinue with the layaway plan, a cancellation fee of 10% of the total amount deposited shall be charged to the customer and the remaining amount shall be refunded.
- The chosen item will be held in custody of Prince until it is fully paid.
- Term of payment is 60 days from the date of down payment. Customers have the option to pay any day of the week as long as it is within the 60 day period given.
- A grace period of 30 days shall be given to the customer after the 60 day period will fall due. But surcharge of 5% from the total remaining amount due shall be imposed. If after the given period of 30 days the item still remains unpaid, it will automatically be forfeited in favor of Prince. Previously made payments will not be refunded.
- Once item has been fully paid, Customer is given three (3) days to claim the item. Failure to do so within the given period will automatically authorize Prince to charge the customer Php200 per day as storage fee until 15 days from full payment. If the item still remains unclaimed, it will automatically be forfeited in favor of Prince.
- Upon claiming of item, the applicant must bring a valid ID. Authorized representative may claim the item upon presentation of valid IDs and Authorization Letter.
Availment of Layaway Plan
- Appliances and furniture are the only items eligible for layaway. But if the last item is reserved for layaway, this shall not be sold to customers.
- If item has been accidentally sold, store shall refund all deposits made or offer exchange of item.
- Price of layaway item should follow the price at the time of layaway application despite new promotions at the time of full payment.
- R&J7 Credit Corp. is the micro-financing partner of Prince Retail Group to support sari-sari store owners who have limited capital to grow their business.
- With a minimum of P3,000 grocery loan without collateral, they can increase their merchandise inventory to sell in their sari sari stores for higher revenue and profit. If borrower shows good payment habits, they can be recommended to borrow higher amounts of loan to even further increase their basket size. Please approach the nearest Prince Retail stores’ customer service counter to inquire.
- Barangay Clearance
- Proof of Billing(electric bill, water bill, telephone bill, etc.)
- 2×2 picture(2pcs)
- Photocopy of at least 1 valid ID
- Sketch of Residence/Store