Prince Retail Group is reaching out to the community by sending protective equipment to regional COVID-19 centers in provincial areas where Prince Hypermart or Prince Town branches are present. We, at Prince Retail, hope to help our medical frontliners in these far flung areas fight against COVID-19.
We procured 2 million pesos worth of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Suits and Masks for the nine (9) beneficiary hospitals / health centers. The following beneficiary hospitals / health centers are as follows:
- Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center in Tacloban City
- Corazon Locsin Montelibano Memorial Regional Hospital in Bacolod City
- Negros Oriental Provincial Hospital in Dumaguete City
- Western Visayas Medical Center in Iloilo City
- Butuan Medical Center in Butuan City
- CARAGA Regional Hospital in Surigao City
- Northern Mindanao Medical Center in Cagayan de Oro City
- Ospital ng Palawan in Puerto Princesa City
- Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center in Cebu City
In line with government protocol to avoid the spread of COVID-19, we are also strictly imposing social distancing and other safety measures in all our stores, such as handwashing, temperature checking, as well as disinfecting our vicinity and equipment daily. To assist shoppers, we also activated new Cash on Delivery service for customers who need merchandise delivered to them directly, or set up pick up points for them to pick up their groceries. We have likewise started Pick Up In Store services to reduce the time and risk of customers in-store by just paying and then, picking up their groceries which have already been prepared.
Currently, the Prince Retail team is quickly working on other online solutions for ordering and delivery to help the overall shopping experience in light of the COVID-19 crisis.