Last Updated: July 20, 2022
- Responsible in maintaining the accuracy, completeness, existence and confidentiality of transactions (especially the Financials);
- Reviews and analyzes the account transactions inputted in the system.
- This also investigates the why’s of unnecessary movements of the accounts, prepares dashboards and Tax reports after month ends, reviews backlogs, and solves the accounts which have prior GL impacts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy; Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory role in General Accounting in retail industry or similar duties.
- As the Regional Merchandise Operations Manager, you are mainly responsible for the assortment, variety, pricing, promotions, and availability of the merchandise in your area. This involves negotiation with suppliers, analysis of sales and improvement of assortment and variety of merchandise, planning of promotions, assuring availability of stocks, and constant branch and competitor visits.
- Mainly assure that stocks are always available in all stores. This might include reconciling delivery and price discrepancies, settling claim receipts of damaged items and bad orders, as well as other concerns that the replenishment buyer can no longer resolve.
- Responsible for the aging of inventories, specifically the monitoring of the SSR (stock to sales ratio) of items assigned to them and coming up with action plans ensuring that the target SSR level will be achieved.
- Must be a Bachelor or College degree in Business Administration, Commerce or any related course. At least 2-3 years experience in the retail industry specifically in the field of Buying High Analytical Skills, systematic, and keenness to details. Honesty, Hard work, and self-motivation. Excellent verbal and communication skills. Excellent Negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to be assigned in Leyte / Samar area
- As the Store Operations Manager, you provide general oversight for different areas of retail management to achieve optimum business potential. You are the role model that reflects the company’s values, promoting Prince Retail as the best retail store and employer of choice.
- Plan and execute business initiatives to ensure sales lead generation and profitability. Ensure merchandise management is properly implemented based on the company’s standards.
- Manage activities and performance of subordinates, which includes work allocation, output monitoring, and problem resolution.
- Evaluates performance and provide recommendations for personnel actions.
- Implement proper inventory management and coordinate with the merchandising department to ensure stock availability.
- Drives the store sales targets by creating innovative programs and marketing campaigns based on the local competitive market trend.
- Manage store resources and implement cost-efficient strategies; promoting a safe working environment.
- Create productivity reports to monitor progress and provide informed decisions on business development.
- Must be Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related course. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Sales Driven Customer-Centric Developmental Leader
- Willing to be assigned in any of our branches nationwide.
- Translate user requirements into the overall architecture and implementation of new systems Responsible for application development, systems integration and enhancement of system applications application development ,testing and deployment Open in learning new technologies, good communication skills Team Player & Proactive Performs other duties as assigned
- Any of the Preferred/Desired Skills: At least 1.5 years working experience on API development (rest,soap), .Net C# web api, node.js/react js At least 1.5 years development experience on automation testing using selenium or other automation testing tools At least 1.5 years working experience on Cross-platform mobile development in Visual Studio .NET (mobile development with C++, C#, Xamarin), Familiar with XML, JSON, CI/CD Pipeline, Bitbucket, Jenkins,Jira, Java, VB, Laravel, Python, .Net workflow foundation, .Net Core , CMS, DMS, NoSQL databases
- Disbursement Trade Associate
- Disbursement Non-Trade Associate
- Operations Audit Specialist
- Merchandise Coordinator (Manila Office)
- GMD Replenishment Buyer
- Regional Marketing Supervisor - Negros Oriental
- Field Roving Technician (Cebu & Palawan)
- MEPF Design Staff
- Sales Audit and Collection Manager
- Data Steward
- DGT Operations Associate (Data Analyst)
- Learning & Development Supervisor
- Learning & Organizational Development Supervisor
- Regional Merchandising Operations Manager for GMD (Northern Mindanao)