Last Updated: May 4, 2021
- Job Summary: As the Regional Merchandise Operations Manager, you are mainly responsible for the assortment, variety, pricing, promotions, and availability of the merchandise in your area. This involves negotiation with suppliers, analysis of sales and improvement of assortment and variety of merchandise, planning of promotions, assuring availability of stocks, and constant branch and competitor visits.
- Responsibilities: Responsible for the different items being carried in the respective department, its pricing and assortment, and the movement of stocks and decide what action plan to take for fast and slow-moving items. Go on scheduled buying trips to select and source new stocks. Responsible for the negotiation with supplier for support and trade deals, etc. Mainly assure that stocks are always available in all stores. This might include reconciling delivery and price discrepancies, settling claim receipts of damaged items and bad orders, as well as other concerns that the replenishment buyer can no longer resolve. Responsible for the aging of inventories, specifically the monitoring of the SSR (stock to sales ratio) of items assigned to them and coming up with action plans ensuring that the target SSR level will be achieved. Plan promotions and special bundlings/tie-ups for their items, to help increase sales and store headcount, and to keep customers consistently coming back for more. Keep a record of all price lists, supplier contacts, and other pertinent documents for easy retrieval at any time while maintaining the confidentiality of all these documents (as well as concessionaire’s contract, sales reports, memoranda, etc.) Visit the branches and make sure that all items purchased are on display and are tagged correctly. Visit the stores of the different competitions to canvass prices and analyze the assortment of items to carry. Supervise activities and performance of subordinates, which includes work allocation, output monitoring, and problem resolution. Evaluates performance and provide recommendations for personnel actions.
- Qualifications: Bachelor or College degree in Business Administration, Commerce or any related course. At least 2-3 years experience in the retail industry specifically in the field of Buying High Analytical Skills, systematic, and keenness to details. Honesty, Hard work, and self-motivation. Excellent verbal and communication skills. Excellent Negotiation and interpersonal skills. Willing to travel.
- JOB RESPONSIBILITIES 1.During project initiation and Planning Phase; Gathers the detailed requirements from Subject Matter Experts and Business Sponsors; Initiates and conducts alignment meetings with the SMEs and Project Sponsors from the Business on gathered requirements; Translates the requirements into project scopes and specifications/deliverables; Formalizes the documentation of required requirements in a form of a Business User Requirement document; Provides gap analysis reports/documents when changes arise in the Business Processes in the course of Project/Solution Implementation; Influences buy-in from the business in the introduction of the new solution/system; Formalizes the knowledge management system (KMS) of Prince Retail Group from data gathering, to process flow documentation, to creation of the procedures manuals and work instructions in alignment with ISO 9001:2008/2015 standards, to storage/retrieval/disposal of solution documents; Works closely with the Project Managers prior endorsement of BUR and Solution Elaboration documents to the implementation partners/vendors; Influences the business to adopt the standard system features and functionalities as industry best practices. However, if peculiarity of business processes necessitates a Change Order/Request, submits formal customization recommendation to the Project Manager assigned; Gets the business sign off and acceptance on the Business User Requirements and Change Requests prior to endorsement to the assigned Project Manager;
- 2.During project execution and monitoring phase; Creates the tailored Solution Elaboration Document/ Design Document, Work Instructions and Procedures Manuals, as-built documentations in alignment with the PS and PMO ISO-ready templates, as may be applicable; Triggers the review process with Project Manager assigned (first pass), then to the Business Process Specialists (second pass) of PS to ensure that proper formats are adhered to, Data Privacy guidelines are properly followed as well as ISO processes are sustained; Collaborates with the Business Process Specialists assigned in the Operationalization and Roll-out of the WIs and Procedures to Operations and the affected departments; Finalizes the versions of the document, endorse one final copy to the PMO Project Coordinator for safekeeping/future reference and duplicate copy to the PS team for distribution to the affected departments; Performs other related tasks as assigned by the PMO Manager to improve the performance of the PMO department.
- JOB SPECIFICATION -Bachelor’s degree major in Management Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or any Business Course and Information Technology with Project and Process Management Training/s Acquired -Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience with at least 2 years supervisory role in Business Process, retail industry or related field
- Job Description: As the Store Operations Manager, you provide general oversight for different areas of retail management to achieve optimum business potential. You are the role model that reflects the company’s values, promoting Prince Retail as the best retail store and employer of choice.
- Responsibilities: Plan and execute business initiatives to ensure sales lead generation and profitability. Ensure merchandise management is properly implemented based on the company’s standards. Manage activities and performance of subordinates, which includes work allocation, output monitoring, and problem resolution. Evaluates performance and provide recommendations for personnel actions. Implement proper inventory management and coordinate with the merchandising department to ensure stock availability. Drives the store sales targets by creating innovative programs and marketing campaigns based on the local competitive market trend. Manage store resources and implement cost-efficient strategies; promoting a safe working environment. Create productivity reports to monitor progress and provide informed decisions on business development.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related course. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent. Sales Driven Customer-Centric Developmental Leader Willing to be assigned anywhere in our Leyte & Samar branches
- Translate user requirements into the overall architecture and implementation of new systems Responsible for application development, systems integration and enhancement of system applications application development ,testing and deployment Open in learning new technologies, good communication skills Team Player & Proactive Performs other duties as assigned
- Any of the Preferred/Desired Skills: At least 1.5 years working experience on API development (rest,soap), .Net C# web api, node.js/react js At least 1.5 years development experience on automation testing using selenium or other automation testing tools At least 1.5 years working experience on Cross-platform mobile development in Visual Studio .NET (mobile development with C++, C#, Xamarin), Familiar with XML, JSON, CI/CD Pipeline, Bitbucket, Jenkins,Jira, Java, VB, Laravel, Python, .Net workflow foundation, .Net Core , CMS, DMS, NoSQL databases
- Job Summary: This job directly reports to the Sr. Human Resource Manager and supervises all Area Human Resource Officers of his/her assigned region. He/ She will interact regularly with his clients including; regional managers, area managers, store operations managers, and others. This position coordinates the work produced by Area HR Supervisors, Specialists, and other department staff under his/her region in order to ensure efficient and effective results. This is also responsible for the effective and consistent coordination and implementation of HR business processes, compliance, functions, procedures, and monitors HR projects and workflow. On a regular and continuous basis, exercises administrative judgment on establishing departmental operation goals, disciplinary actions, salary review and appraisal, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Job Specifications: - Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Political Science, Law or any related courses - With at least 4 years working experience in general HR functions in a managerial level with demonstrated knowledge and skills in Employee Relations (e.g. Employee Discipline, Employee welfare and communication, Labor Relations and company activities)
- Job Responsibilities : - Checks and review team reportorial/deliverables; - Assists in setting the organization’s pay structure and benefits offerings; - Assists in evaluating employee benefits policies to assess whether they are current, competitive, and legal; - Aligns salary scheme base on the company guidelines/policy; - Reviews memo and implementation process on employees salary/benefits structuring; - Assists in overseeing the distribution of pay and benefits information to the organization’s employees; - Sources out any update on salary/wages government circulars for implementation; - Oversees the Human Resource Information System(HRIS) administration and implementation; - Checks HRIS suitability and functionality on the salary/benefits uploading of data; - Assists in ensuring that existing guidelines/policy implementation is applied to our HRIS generated reportorial; - Checks and reviews generated payroll data; - Assists in ensuring that pay and benefits plans comply with DOLE mandated regulations; - Assists in coordinating and supervising day-to-day team tasks/workloads; - Facilitates teams feedback handling on employees concern; - Monitors team’s attendance and behavioral aspect towards work.
- Job Specifications: - Bachelor’s degree preferably in Behavioral Sciences, Psychology or Human Resources Management, Commerce, Accounting - Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in a Supervisory role in Compensation and Benefits, in the retail industry, or similar functions. Knowledge and Skills: Analytical Thinking Planning and Execution
- Payroll Specialist
- Operations Audit Specialist
- GMD Replenishment Buyer
- Regional Marketing Supervisor - Cebu North
- Advertising and Promotion Associate